• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR VS AK

If AKs suck how come there the most Successful military rifle ever built 100 million and counting

Same reason Walmart and McDonalds are so successful. People will buy crap so long as it’s cheap enough.

Hi point is the best selling pistol in the country every year.

I'd rather not stake my life on a rifle that has a failure so common they just put a button on the gun for it

Same reason Walmart and McDonalds are so successful. People will buy crap so long as it’s cheap enough.

Hi point is the best selling pistol in the country every year.
the Russians built some great military guns and a AK is tuff light weight easy to break down clean and they almost never break.......a high point is also tuff ...to look at

This thread is destined for catastrophic failure and hats. An AR makes people feel special and worthy, even if they cannot figure out how to use forward assist. An AK makes people feel confident. The reliability between the two cannot be argued. Just rewatch the torture test video that we did here years ago The poor AR got a grain of sand in it and locked up like Fort Knox. Had to be completely disassembled and beat on.

I will go a step further. I will venture to say that I will stack more with an AK at 200 yards and iron than 95% of you will hit with an AR topped with a <5X optic. These threads are always retarded.

Back
Top Bottom