AR raffle for fallen deputy

gober13

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
473   0
Reaction score

Raffle Ticket Form
Please complete this form to enter the raffle. Each ticket costs $20
Deputy Marshall was responding to a home in Hoschton Georgia around 9:20 p.m. on November 5, 2021, when a woman fired at Marshall, critically wounding her. Deputy Marshall passed away from her injuries around 4 p.m. on Monday, November 8, 2021.

This benefit raffle is for a custom-built A-Zone Armament AR15 rifle.

100% of the proceeds from this benefit raffle will go to the family of fallen Deputy Lena Marshall.

If you choose to just donate, contact us at customerservice@azonearmamentllc.com for details on how to help.

RAFFLE DRAWING will take place on December 4, 2021.

Great cause, I'll tell you what stopped me. I don't ever put a credit card number and billing address into any website. If I can't pay through PayPal or some newer, known source that can buffer me from direct charges I pass.

I would be happy to buy one in person though, is that an option?

Great cause, I'll tell you what stopped me. I don't ever put a credit card number and billing address into any website. If I can't pay through PayPal or some newer, known source that can buffer me from direct charges I pass.

I would be happy to buy one in person though, is that an option?

Check out this site: https://privacy.com/

I've used it plenty over the last year. No issues at all.

Raffle Ticket Form
Please complete this form to enter the raffle. Each ticket costs $20
Deputy Marshall was responding to a home in Hoschton Georgia around 9:20 p.m. on November 5, 2021, when a woman fired at Marshall, critically wounding her. Deputy Marshall passed away from her injuries around 4 p.m. on Monday, November 8, 2021.

This benefit raffle is for a custom-built A-Zone Armament AR15 rifle.

100% of the proceeds from this benefit raffle will go to the family of fallen Deputy Lena Marshall.

If you choose to just donate, contact us at customerservice@azonearmamentllc.com for details on how to help.

RAFFLE DRAWING will take place on December 4, 2021.

Back
Top Bottom