• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR in 22

I think mine was on sale for $39 or so but that’s not a bad deal either. Worth it if you already have a 15/22

I admit that I didn’t shop around much. I have the 15-22 and the 15-22 pistol and I wanted to use those mags too. Somebody gave me a couple of the black dog mags and I sort of got hooked on them and never bought the 15-22 adapter. The black dog mags that I have look just like a regular AR mag which is kind of cool

I miss spoke before. I have a 10 22 not a 15 22, not sure what I was thinking
Hah there’s a tad difference... so the other option would be to keep the 10/22 platform and get an archangel stock, making it essentially an ar15 but with 10/22 components... I think there are some other platforms too

Hah there’s a tad difference... so the other option would be to keep the 10/22 platform and get an archangel stock, making it essentially an ar15 but with 10/22 components... I think there are some other platforms too

Not really what I am looking for.

If you get the dedicated barrel you will also need the dedicated bolt/bolt carrier, which is different than the adapter kits.

I bought a slick side upper since there is no provision for a forward assist on the bolt.

And THIS is worth its weight in gold when loading mags:

https://www.amazon.com/McFadden-Mac...P1429AKREBA&psc=1&refRID=4C0WZSPWWP1429AKREBA
I have a McFadden loader for my Buckmark & Ruger Mk II. Fantastic accessory!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom