• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR 15 worries me!!

AR15 pulled a hammy in the USF game but has practiced all week. Id about bet money he will play.

if he’s healthy how can he not be the starter? Jones looks like a turnover machine right now. That ain’t gonna beat Alabama or Georgia. Might not even beat Kentucky or LSU. Richardson changes that whole equation tho.

Any else agree that Anthony Richardson, #15 QB for Florida could give Alabama fits this Saturday? I'm a life long Bama fan, and I know the makings of a sticky situation for the Tide. Your thoughts?
If healthy, Richardson could cause Alabama problems. He could definitely cause Georgia problems too when they face their second and final tough game of the regular season. Good possibility Alabama takes a loss somewhere on their way to another championship. Not saying it's Florida because Ole Miss or Auburn traditionally shocks Alabama, but it could be the Gators. Looking for Alabama to win and Florida to cover.

He could definitely cause Georgia problems too when they face their second and final tough game of the regular season.

What about the other 2 ranked teams on the Dawgs remaining schedule? Arkansas and Auburn? or do ranked teams from the West only count as tough when they play other West teams?

What about the other 2 ranked teams on the Dawgs remaining schedule? Arkansas and Auburn? or do ranked teams from the West only count as tough when they play other West teams?

You kinda have a point. Georgia could lose to Auburn and Arkansas but still win the SEC East though. They only have to beat Florida. So Georgia will have some potentially tough games, but Florida is the only one they really have to win. West is the tougher side of the house right now. That's all there is to it.

if he’s healthy how can he not be the starter? Jones looks like a turnover machine right now. That ain’t gonna beat Alabama or Georgia. Might not even beat Kentucky or LSU. Richardson changes that whole equation tho.
No idea. Most of the gator faithful, to vocal at least, want AR to start. But he is only a freshman. Sometimes that big stage can scar them. But so far he has showed he deserves to be QB1. Mullen also seems to have issues with loyalty when things should be changed (Grantham cough cough)

Richardson is so much better. He could be a starting QB in the NFL one day maybe. I read something about how he's not processing the game well enough yet, but I think they're just trying to play both the same way they played Leak and Tebow. Richardson is the guy who can put them on a run for big things.

Back
Top Bottom