• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aquarium Trip

Just a note- check with your public library, most have an allotment of tickets per month for The GA one, free to you.

Side note- none of the North Fulton Co library's have any, but the South Fulton Co ones do, wonder why?

Dude, does it count, if the pet arthropods has appeared by itself? I know, that it's difficult to imagine, but it has really happened. Long story short, I am the fish tank owner, where 4 fish live. My step-sister has brought me some small stones from the India, like present for me, which I have put into the aquarium for making it more beautiful and cozier. When 2 days past, I noticed the worm into the aquarium, that was hidden in the sand. Frankly speaking, I was very beautiful and didn't look, like the bad one. I got it from the aquarium and put it into the bottle of harm's way. Likely for me, I got it out in time, because it was the bobbit worm, that could eat all my fish. So, I'm lucky one, so you can check how is it beautiful on the https://arcreef.com/bristle-worms/bobbit-worm-eunice-aphroditois/ and make sure about my words.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom