• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

April M&G 4/24/21 11 am.BIGUNS BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a very good brew... Reminds me of the Labatt's Copper that was around in the 90's... Beats easily any Bud or Coors in my honest opinion. I'd buy a 12 of it.

I appreciate all the work that Biker13, nonliberal, and all the others put into organizing and running the M&G. This was the first time in over a year that I ate in a restaurant due to the Covid 19 epidemic. My wife has a compromised immune system due to multiple surgeries and we have been self-quarantining. We got our vaccinations several weeks ago. The rain didn't keep the event from being a great success. MANY THANKS!!!

I appreciate all the work that Biker13, nonliberal, and all the others put into organizing and running the M&G. This was the first time in over a year that I ate in a restaurant due to the Covid 19 epidemic. My wife has a compromised immune system due to multiple surgeries and we have been self-quarantining. We got our vaccinations several weeks ago. The rain didn't keep the event from being a great success. MANY THANKS!!!
Thanks but I just showed up like everyone else. Biker and DD did all the organating

I haven't come up with a good idea for mine as of yet. But little things are always strangely important to me. I'm like most guys and have many nice and cool things. But this will probably go into a shoebox up in the closet with the zippo lighter that my dad sent my grandfather in 1964 from Fort Dix... with my cheesy bolo tie I got when a fallen brother of my past got married... a letter my company commander wrote me personally years ago when I was overwhelmed with a little self doubt... a spent case from my first coyote kill,,,,,,,,,,..... It's a box of things that I just keep and don't see very often.......... A good token of a good time with some good people by and for some cherished people... And I didn't even come home with a broken arm.... I will always have this little tin.... Someone may feel the need to go back and spellcheck and add proper punctuation, as....I'm not going too....

I haven't come up with a good idea for mine as of yet. But little things are always strangely important to me. I'm like most guys and have many nice and cool things. But this will probably go into a shoebox up in the closet with the zippo lighter that my dad sent my grandfather in 1964 from Fort Dix... with my cheesy bolo tie I got when a fallen brother of my past got married... a letter my company commander wrote me personally years ago when I was overwhelmed with a little self doubt... a spent case from my first coyote kill,,,,,,,,,,..... It's a box of things that I just keep and don't see very often.......... A good token of a good time with some good people by and for some cherished people... And I didn't even come home with a broken arm.... I will always have this little tin.... Someone may feel the need to go back and spellcheck and add proper punctuation, as....I'm not going too....
It'll be in with some honorable collections. Cool

It's the little things in life that are worth remembering the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom