• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

April M&G 4/24/21 11 am.BIGUNS BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
A BIG shout out to our Brother Nonliberal Nonliberal , the gift you brought to everyone was something of great honor. You're a great Man, Great American, Awesome Brother and Super ODTer... - Well, I offered you some stuff, but I didn't know you don't wear clothing with tattoos... hahaha... just kidding...
Again THANK you Brother!
20210424_205032[1].jpg

Sounds like an awesome time today. I really wanted to be there, and only live 15 from Biguns, but had to be in Asheville, NC for a wedding. Will definitely be at the next one.

Nonliberal Nonliberal how much would you charge to make me one of those tins and ship it to me? I can PayPal or Zelle the money to you.

A BIG shout out to our Brother Nonliberal Nonliberal , the gift you brought to everyone was something of great honor. You're a great Man, Great American, Awesome Brother and Super ODTer... - Well, I offered you some stuff, but I didn't know you don't wear clothing with tattoos... hahaha... just kidding...
Again THANK you Brother!
View attachment 3233768
You're welcome man. I appreciate it and all but it really would have been a waste. I really do not own a shirt with print on it. It was good to meet you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom