Giveaway!  Appreciation Giveaway!! **Winner Chosen***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hookah

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
38   0
Reaction score
In an effort to generate additional teams and to say THANKS for almost a year of ODT fun, I'm donating one season of Salary Cap Fantasy Football. Make a post on this thread up to 10pm on August 18th. Based upon your post number, I'll use a random number generator to pick the winner.

I started a league @ http://fireleague.com/. The league name is Georgia Gunslingers. This is a really fun and simple way to get involved with Fantasy Football without making a big investment of time or money. The great thing about Salary Cap, is you don't have to predict winning teams, you simply pick the players you think each week will have great games. Do that well enough and some enormous prizes can be won. There is also much opportunity for some heated competition.

If you choose to join earlier, you can PM me for the password to join the league and start your team. If you are the winner, I'll reimburse you for the cost. If you are the winner and have not joined yet, I'll cover the cost of starting your team.

GOOD LUCK AND LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

Last edited:
Overwhelmed by the responses, I was still able to flip a coin. Alcapone is the winner. I'll be sending you a PM with instructions shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom