• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Apply for Quota Hunts!

Quota hunts open to apply for hunts or points! I have accumulated a good bit of points the last 3 years when my wife and I started to have kids. I have 3 across the board and adding a 4th this year. Thinking I'll save them all and have some good hunts when my kids are old enough. My focus is on a bull elk tag I just drew in Colorado for the first time ever. Let's hear what you applied for if you weren't just points.
Former CO resident here and yearly applier, CO changed their PP system two years ago. You used to have to pay the full price then when your PP was issued the refund would come. The full price was $1000 for a non resident.

Putting in for Zone 2 Alligator with 5 priority points. My little girl is going to be the one hunting and will be guided by Redneck1.
I doubt I’ll apply for anything else this season. Points Only for the rest of the hunts.

Former CO resident here and yearly applier, CO changed their PP system two years ago. You used to have to pay the full price then when your PP was issued the refund would come. The full price was $1000 for a non resident.
Non resident bull tag was $670 this year, plus the $100 small game license that is required to enter the draw and $9 draw fee. On the bright side my flight was $116 round trip direct to Denver on Delta and I’ll ride with a local buddy to our unit are camp. Trying to buy used gear from Rokslide to not break the bank anymore than necessary.

Non resident bull tag was $670 this year, plus the $100 small game license that is required to enter the draw and $9 draw fee. On the bright side my flight was $116 round trip direct to Denver on Delta and I’ll ride with a local buddy to our unit are camp. Trying to buy used gear from Rokslide to not break the bank anymore than necessary.
PM what area you're hunting and maybe I can give you pointers

Back
Top Bottom