• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Appliance parts

Adamjen15

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
51   0
Reaction score
Is anybody in the appliance parts business? We just got home from vacation and found out our dryer heating element went out. I was just wondering if there was anybody that owns a appliance parts place where I can get one today or tomorrow. Really don’t want to have to wait until Monday

Did you try Amazon? As much as I have tried to buy locally the past couple of years Amazon is sometimes the best option and may be able to deliver the part tomorrow if it's fairly common.

Is anybody in the appliance parts business? We just got home from vacation and found out our dryer heating element went out. I was just wondering if there was anybody that owns a appliance parts place where I can get one today or tomorrow. Really don’t want to have to wait until Monday
Any hardware store. Get a 1/4" X 1/2" bolt, nut & 2 washers. Pull the broken ends of the element close together and put both ends between the washers as you're tightening the bolt. Get it good & tight, be sure nothing will touch anything that could ground it. Put everything back together and use your dryer.

Back
Top Bottom