• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Appalachian Outfitters Ga is hosting a edged weapons training class !!

Appalachian Outfitters Ga

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
WE ARE YOUR HOMETOWN OUTDOOR STORE
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
23   0
Reaction score
Here you go guys and gals! You asked for it, so we got it!! Edge weapons class starting Saturday November 11th!! This is one of, if not the best systems to defend the edge weapons attacks. All skill levels are invited to attend. Class will start promptly at 10:00am and last till 1:00pm! Call today to reserve your spot in this great class!! Class fee is $50.00!
appoutga

Appalachian Outfitters
4683 South Main Street
Acworth, GA 30101
678-742-8199
class.jpg

I hope you'll have this class again in 2018. Also, I tried to check your website. Is it down or do you have another site?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I hope you'll have this class again in 2018. Also, I tried to check your website. Is it down or do you have another site?

We will be having more classes like this , please like our Facebook page as we will post upcoming events and classes on it . I just checked the website and its up right now , we have had some trouble with that lately . Thanks for telling me . If we can help feel free to reach out to us , we will be happy to assist .
Appalachian Outfitters Ga
4683 South Main Street
Acworth , Georgia 30101
www.appoutga.com
678-742-8199
#appoutga
appout4321.png

Sounds good. Post your events here please, I miss stuff on FB. Really trying not to be on there much, too much Social. I'd rather be in the blogs here vs the squirmy FB, lol. I'm looking forward to it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom