• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Watching the BUCKS VS MAGIC GAME?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's a place and timing for a joke like that. its kool. Now i know everyone's true color. Race jokes is not funny in times like this is my opinion. If its a joke for you thats kool. but some people here can be offended. Think before you speak please.

When will we be allowed to make jokes again? I want to pencil that in on my social just warrior edition calendar.

Race is always funny. Oppression is not but the differences in race can be as entertaining as the differences between men and women. You need to lighten up some. Somehow the definition of race and racism has been completely misconstrued by this ignorant, woke generation. Go listen to some Richard Pryor, Red Foxx from back in the '70's. Their whole schtick was race related. (And funny). Move up a decade and Eddie Murphy, the Wayans Bros and countless white and hispanic comedians went all in on race and comedy. Now the snowflakes are so insecure and thin skinned you cant even watch the damn Dukes of Hazard without starting a BS riot.
A lot of people use this excuse to show their not racist lol. Those guys u mentioned are famous and African americans lol funny how u only named the African americans lol. its kool. its your life. I cant tell you what to do. Just be respectful for others. some jokes are gone too far.

A lot of people use this excuse to show their not racist lol. Those guys u mentioned are famous and African americans lol funny how u only named the African americans lol. its kool. its your life. I cant tell you what to do. Just be respectful for others. some jokes are gone too far.

damn, you are serious aren’t ya? Wow. This is a snapshot of what’s wrong with society today. Too many social justice warrior, easily offended, overly dramatic, cancel culture Nancy boys around these days. Carry on Kimchi and be sure to pat yourself on the back!

Political? It’s a sport. Also I though America is free of the land. People are just people. Sport is sport.
Kind of the point if they(NBA) stuck to just doing sports all would be fine, well sort of lol.
Yes land of the free watch what you want.
Freedom does not = agreement, others may have a differing point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom