• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

anyone using topical CBD for arthritic pain

I don't use topical. I use drops under the tongue. I'm a huge skeptic about stuff like this but got nagged a little into trying (Glad for that!). It works great. I've had joint pain so bad I could barely function. Mainly my knees and big toe joint. It actually helped the very first time I took it. I used it daily for a week and now just take it every few days or when I feel a joint starting to hurt. I use the Green Roads 550 mg.
Full spectrum or broad spectrum?

I don't know the difference. This is it here:

https://greenroads.com/products/cbd-hemp-oil-350mg

*I see now it says "Broad Spectrum".
I didn't know the difference either but I found this explanation on a link about whether or not CBD would show up on a drug test.
Theoretically, CBD should not show up on a drug test. ... Broad-spectrum CBD is also less likely to be contaminated with THC. This is because all the THC is removed in broad-spectrum CBD as opposed to full-spectrum CBD which contains all of the compounds that naturally occur in the plant they were extracted from.
I may give this a try on my arthritic thumb joints.

I didn't know the difference either but I found this explanation on a link about whether or not CBD would show up on a drug test.
Theoretically, CBD should not show up on a drug test. ... Broad-spectrum CBD is also less likely to be contaminated with THC. This is because all the THC is removed in broad-spectrum CBD as opposed to full-spectrum CBD which contains all of the compounds that naturally occur in the plant they were extracted from.
I may give this a try on my arthritic thumb joints.

I don't have to worry about the drug tests but I can understand that concern. This stuff has been excellent. I have never tried another brand and had this pushed on me since I was so skeptical of the stuff I wouldn't try it. I'm sold. It worked wonders on my jacked up toe joints. I hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom