• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone use kratom as an analgesic?

Not 100% on this, but if eating kratom made you constipated, I believe you can make a brew or steep it. It is much safer than any opioid.

This country needs a better understanding of holistic medicine.
Everyone here wants to pop pills.
That's like saying opium isn't dangerous but morphine is .. Look at how it functions in the body and the receptor sites activated. Just sayin

That's like saying opium isn't dangerous but morphine is .. Look at how it functions in the body and the receptor sites activated. Just sayin
well,with kratom it can take a very large amount of material for a dosage oppose to poppy. You literally have to eat the leaves...not just 1 or 2. Basically steeping it would remove the sought ingredient minus the material. I think tea leaves would be a more accurate comparison

giphy.gif

Daughter (who has constant pain) bought some a while back, meaning "I" bought some a while back. Mail ordered, came in 1 pound bags, she had like 6 different varieties. None of them worked for her so I tossed it all in the trash a few weeks ago. Didn't even think about giving it away on the ODT.......should have!

Kratom is pretty neat stuff.
Id say the good raw leaf is most comparable to a rx of norco. Not really strong but definitely useful.

Back
Top Bottom