• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone use kratom as an analgesic?

It does work as an analgesic and it's the only thing that has given me any relief from the pain due to the torn ligaments in my right shoulder. It's relatively inexpensive at about a dollar per dose and it does work I've been pain-free for 4 days.
Where do you get it? I read and heard it works very similar to opiates.

I find it ironic that pain relief can be obtained from this as well as marijuana and the big pharma has an all out effort to keep it out of our hands, but to get legal pain pills that they produce, you have to be missing a limb.
My GP in Chicago would have said,"But Mr. Turner.....if you are missing the limb how can it be hurting you?"

I find it ironic that pain relief can be obtained from this as well as marijuana and the big pharma has an all out effort to keep it out of our hands, but to get legal pain pills that they produce, you have to be missing a limb.

Big pharma can't find a way to make 1,000 bucks a dose off this stuff, so they lean on the FDA to keep it out.

It does appear it has some kickin effects, but would benefit from refinement and quality control.

They do NOT want an effective medication for pain that sells at aspirin prices.

Do it up!
Helps keep the inflammation in my knee down and it works well for other issues.
Hand to God best pain medication out there. Back in March when I fell and dislocated my ac joint, I took some concentrated
Kratom and within moments the searing fire in my shoulder was gone. It hurt so bad I was sweating telling my self not to go into shock essentially. @notazombiefan had to drive me to the ER and tell me to be cool because apparently I was high as **** on it as well. So it is a real drug, don’t kid yourself. Main reason Thailand banned it was China told em too. Basically it was the only way the West Indies tea company could get their employees out of opium dens without major DT sickness. Or something along those lines but makes for a good story anyways...
Bottom line, it’s a great, potentially life saving drug that needs more studies done to it. But big pharma is against it so we may never know. PM if y’all have questions!

Back
Top Bottom