• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone up for some ammo swap/exchange meet ups?

yeAAH IN! got a 40 rnd box of tula 7.62x39 for a box of 9mm or 5.56 same same. Calhoun area.. or interstate 75 within 20 miles before this weekend is over. PM

How about some where in dawsonville ? It's way friendlier than Bangladesh Gwinnett country .I have lots of stuff to trade .The home depot parking lot or maybe the ingles parking lot .Just call the PO PO and ask before it happens .Then you know it's ok but I bet they don't care

I would be interested in this somewhere in the Athens/Monroe/Winder or Madison areas...
I have quite a bit of ammo in some calibers I don’t need anymore.

You Athens folks let me know. We could meet at Striplings General Store on Hwy 78. A relative of mine owns the store and he is a gun guy. I’ll have some .41mag, .270 Weatherby mag, .22WMR and maybe some .22lr to trade. A few guns too.
If y’all are off for the “holiday” today I can meet anytime...or maybe an Inauguration Day trade lol?
Come hungry. Country vegetables, fried chicken, brisket sandwich, etc...

You Athens folks let me know. We could meet at Striplings General Store on Hwy 78. A relative of mine owns the store and he is a gun guy. I’ll have some .41mag, .270 Weatherby mag, .22WMR and maybe some .22lr to trade. A few guns too.
If y’all are off for the “holiday” today I can meet anytime...or maybe an Inauguration Day trade lol?
Come hungry. Country vegetables, fried chicken, brisket sandwich, etc...
Hell i may make the drive for this...

Back
Top Bottom