• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone take vitamins/multi vitamins?

I take an assortment of them, but not daily. The only ones I take daily are a multi-vitamin like Centrum, and a 500 mg. vitamin C. In fact, I try to take the "C" twice a day--- once at breakfast, and once just before supper.

I chew them up enough to break them into a dozen small fragments. I hear that most pills / tablets of this type don't dissolve well in the digestive system, and you'll poop out 90% of it without absorbing that much of the vitamins. So I hope that chewing it up at least moderately will let more of it digest.

[QUOT
Just wondering what everyone is using and their results. I have been out of the vitamin loop for a little while and need to incorporate them again. The good and the bad?

Thanks @Nonliberal for this forum!

My wife has me on some incredible ones. They are made by Plexus. She has a website for them. I take a multivitamin that is supposed to be methylated or something for absorption and some probiotics. Haven't been sick in 4 years.

Maybe you need to have lab work done to see if you are deficient in any vitamins, iron, etc.

Too much of some are bad and not enough of others are bad. Normally a good multi-vitamin is sufficient.

As I found out recently since men are not normally checked for Vitamin D, they should be. Mine was very low and I have no idea for how long since it was never checked before. I insisted on it on my last lab tests. Probably contributed to problems with my spine now.

$0.068 each.

2456BBC3-6B99-44D2-8EBE-974AC5422917.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom