• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone playing gears of war horde mode this weekend?

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Anybody interested in playing horde mode this weekend? Tryin to get some folks together for a 50 run on trenches. No need to be any good, just need numbers! :D

Steve you can add me if you need some Horde or just someone to play with... xGAx Blue Chip is my GT I've got a buddy who does nothing but play horde on Gears... I'm kinda caught up in skyrim atm but I can pull away if we have a full squad lined up for a horde run.

Steve you can add me if you need some Horde or just someone to play with... xGAx Blue Chip is my GT I've got a buddy who does nothing but play horde on Gears... I'm kinda caught up in skyrim atm but I can pull away if we have a full squad lined up for a horde run.

Hell yeah! I'll add you next time I get online. I'd love to get some folks together for a run, it's so hard to keep a group together since it takes so long to go from 1-50.

Hell yeah! I'll add you next time I get online. I'd love to get some folks together for a run, it's so hard to keep a group together since it takes so long to go from 1-50.

I love horde but I only want to play it when we are actually trying to beat it from 1-50... We could shoot for Saturday night... If you have room for 2 people I'll get my buddy to play.

Send a message xbl when you send your friend request so I know it's you

I love horde but I only want to play it when we are actually trying to beat it from 1-50... We could shoot for Saturday night... If you have room for 2 people I'll get my buddy to play.

Send a message xbl when you send your friend request so I know it's you

You'll know it's me, my name is pretty close to my user name here.

I'll be playing tonight after 10 or so if your interested, not sure what time I'll be available over the weekend. As many as you can get together is fine with me, the most I can muster is 2 or 3 at the most at one time.

Back
Top Bottom