• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone own some leupold binoculars?

NorthGA_Recon

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
I’ve been looking for a new pair of binoculars, mainly going to be used for hunting. There’s so many choices out there it’s crazy. So far I like the leupold BX4 and the Nikon Monarch 7. Anyone have any experience with either one? Or maybe another option? Price point $500. Thanks for any input.

I've been extremely happy with my Leupold Rogue for under $100.
I believe they were $89 at Academy.

FWIW...I've traveled quite a bit with these binos. Out west in the Rockies several trips, to the beach numerous times, most recently on an Alaska inside passage cruise. I've used them hunting, boating, at ranges, and bird watching.
They live in one of my two adventure bikes panniers or tank bags and have been subjected to 30,000+ miles of riding (ie...shock/vibration/temp variations, etc) and are as crystal clear as the day I bought them.
I like their compact size and light weight. For my needs I can't imagine a better all 'round pair of binos for the price.

I've been extremely happy with my Leupold Rogue for under $100.
I believe they were $89 at Academy.

FWIW...I've traveled quite a bit with these binos. Out west in the Rockies several trips, to the beach numerous times, most recently on an Alaska inside passage cruise. I've used them hunting, boating, at ranges, and bird watching.
They live in one of my two adventure bikes panniers or tank bags and have been subjected to 30,000+ miles of riding (ie...shock/vibration/temp variations, etc) and are as crystal clear as the day I bought them.
I like their compact size and light weight. For my needs I can't imagine a better all 'round pair of binos for the price.
i had the rogue, they seized up and i traded up to the acadia bx2

Leupold Yosemite

B6573568-17D0-4AFC-B4F8-F128C915E84E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom