• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone on a medication that prevents Covid vaccination?

I'm taking Taltz for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis which weakens my immune system. I guess I won't be traveling ever again.

Yes, my wife was bed ridden with Graves Disease, her medication prevents her from getting her Covid-19, shots because her immune system is so low.

Yes, she said that medical professionals have to make judgments each day weighing the benefits and risks of any medicine they might deem appropriate , and that beer has a time proven positive benefit of helping ugly people have sex for over 2000 years, a benefit that outweighs almost any negative side effect.

Yes, she said that medical professionals have to make judgments each day weighing the benefits and risks of any medicine they might deem appropriate , and that beer has a time proven positive benefit of helping ugly people have sex for over 2000 years, a benefit that outweighs almost any negative side effect.
Bahahaha.... Bahahaha! So awesome. It also help the UT from being a uti...

49203ACC-ECFC-411F-A17C-2B308FD1126F.jpeg

https://www.*****ute.com/video/NZU2pSlZiI5M
Replace ***** with slang for female dog.
Synthetic antibodies are stronger, so they will overpower the natural wide spectrum antibodies, so your body cannot fight other infections.
Gentleman in the video was responsible for most vaccinations in the world, and he is telling us that these new vaccines will kill us.

Back
Top Bottom