• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone on a medication that prevents Covid vaccination?

UVB rays from the sun cause 7-DHC in the body to synthesize D3....my guess is that tanned skin has more resistance to UVB rays.
Yep. Thank you for scientific explanation.
Also there is easier to absrob Vit D3 and and less easy. Use oil gel caps or cyclosome delivery (uses plant fats) D3, thet are more effective.
D2 is not the same aa D3.

My daughter has Lupus that when triggered affects her lungs. Her doctor advised her not to take the vaccine . Covid has taken the lives of a lot of people. The vaccine has not. Non vaccinated people will continue to die off and I hope my daughter is not one of them.

My daughter has Lupus that when triggered affects her lungs. Her doctor advised her not to take the vaccine . Covid has taken the lives of a lot of people. The vaccine has not. Non vaccinated people will continue to die off and I hope my daughter is not one of them.
Your doctors advice for your daughter is all I have to know

Curious to know what the Pro Abortion women and other people think about being told what they can and can't do to their body when it comes to the shot?
Government won't 'specifically' require you to get a shot. They will instead withhold any number of things (i.e., access to fly, get your SS check, get your EBT, etc.) JUST like they do in extorting schools all over this country to join in their 'woke' school curricula by withholding Federal Funds. It's coming. BTW HIPAA precludes ANYBODY from asking you directly whether you have been vaccinated for this Covid scam - but they (and your employer) will do it anyway...and make you have to sue them. It's the leftist way...

Back
Top Bottom