• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know where to find AAC 51T mounts 1/2x28?

Hansohn brothers in TN make all kinds of suppressor stuff, especially hard to find stuff, if you cant find what you are looking for locally.

Hansohn brothers in TN make all kinds of suppressor stuff, especially hard to find stuff, if you cant find what you are looking for locally.

Agreed. I have ordered from them. They make attachments for aac suppressors. Excellent product and customer service.

Thanks for the info! This project kind of went on the back burner. I have been growing my SBS inventory. I just put that tuning fork on a 12.5 SBR and attached the can. It lives there for now. I have been thinking about going the ECCO route lately just to have the ability to use the can on more than 1 rifle. I have other cans and an integral I use so its not a big deal especially with as little shooting as I have been doing due to ammo costs.

I checked out Hansohn Brothers and only saw a 3 lug adapter and some pistons for AAC. I have these already. I searched for 51T and came up with nothing on their site.

Thanks for the info! This project kind of went on the back burner. I have been growing my SBS inventory. I just put that tuning fork on a 12.5 SBR and attached the can. It lives there for now. I have been thinking about going the ECCO route lately just to have the ability to use the can on more than 1 rifle. I have other cans and an integral I use so its not a big deal especially with as little shooting as I have been doing due to ammo costs.

I checked out Hansohn Brothers and only saw a 3 lug adapter and some pistons for AAC. I have these already. I searched for 51T and came up with nothing on their site.
Im right there with you. I need one for for a sbn6 (308 brake)

Back
Top Bottom