• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know of any local 30-30 hunting ammo availability?

LA Pawn on Bells Ferry Road had some last time I was in there. It's been a week though so you might want to call them. $39.95 I think. That may seem high but the last Super-X I saw at Cabelas was $29/box. He had some Core Lokt and some Super-X.

If you want to ride up to Cartersville I could get you a box of Core-lokt. $20. I would have to find it. I could get out to tonight if you want meet after I'm off work tomorrow.
Much appreciated my ODT brother. I'm going to hit 2 places on the way home tonight. If I don't have any luck I may take you up on your offer. I'll let you know by tomorrow. :thumb:

Post pictures of what y'all get with it!
You bet.

The wife has never killed a buck so she's hoping to take her first mount worthy deer using her Grand Dad's passed down 30-30. I just put the scope on it last night so we'll be zeroing it in a day or two and then, fingers crossed, she'll be able to sit still long enough to get one.

Perfect weekend coming up down in Auburn AL area where the hunting land is located so the odds are good. :becky:

I managed to find some at a Walmart on my way home guys. It only took going to 6 stores lol.

Huge thanks to all that tried to assist. The ODT is always on point thanks to the core group that made up of truly awesome folks. :thumb:
I work at a busy Walmart and the day we got ammo in it was 1 box of 30-30 and the rest was 308 rounds and 270

Nonetheless I got some remington 20 rd core lokt boxes of 30-30 for $35 a box if you need them in athens

Back
Top Bottom