• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know anything about TOMOS scooters?

My daughter only wears pants that cost extra pre-ruined. I told her those pants couldn't even be patched and my mom would throw them away.
I broke my son from skinny jeans by telling him that all he was doing was showing people that his package was so small he could fit in way to skinny of pants. It was an epiphany, he was quiet for a minute and then said "holy crap, your right" I almost fell out, I've never herd a teenager say that.

I broke my son from skinny jeans by telling him that all he was doing was showing people that his package was so small he could fit in way to skinny of pants. It was an epiphany, he was quiet for a minute and then said "holy crap, your right" I almost fell out, I've never herd a teenager say that.
Your son wear shirts in the winter and hoodies in the summer? Mine does

Running it would bring $600 to $800. Top speed 30 mph. The stator isn't usually problem with the A3 engine unless water damages it it or something like sand gets between it and the flywheel and damages one of the coils. It has a lighting coil and an ignition coil on the stator plate along with the points and condenser. Usually dirty points or a bad condenser are the only problems that engine has. People in Europe and Asia often put 100,000 miles on those mopeds. They are tough and easy to repair. I have one with 20,000 miles on it that I'm going to put a new piston and rings in.

I had a nice TOMOS that had a tank up top and looked like a real bike (almost). It ran great. I ended up getting $300 for it in near perfect condition. Nobody wanted it.

DSCN2870a.JPG

Back
Top Bottom