• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know anything about TOMOS scooters?

MattN1985

Army Icon Supporter
Frontiersman
18   0
Reaction score
So I was doing some trading with a friend and he threw in this 49cc TOMOS. Not sure what I should do with it. It is a 2 cycle and he said it is missing the stator. It feels like it has good compression. Seems pretty cool but I don't know much about it or even if it is worth fixing. The wiring I can tell is a complete mess for the lights but I really don't know that I care all that much about putting lights on it. My daughter likes it so I could get it running and let her use it to ride around the neighborhood. Any advise or knowledge on it would be appreciated. I'm not even sure what it is worth.

Attachments

• TOMOS 1.jpg
    TOMOS 1.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 34
  • TOMOS2.jpg
    TOMOS2.jpg
    469.4 KB · Views: 26
  • TOMOS3.jpg
    TOMOS3.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 27
Nice! I gave one of these to a neighbor kid a few years ago. I forget how I wound up with it but it was a mess too. I figured it was junk he'd haul off for me.
14 year old kid had it running in about an hour and the little bastage rode it over to rub it in. Kids name was Hayden and he was a pretty cool kid. Redneck as coon dog and a long legacy at that, but I wish more kids were like him. My boy won't wear shoes with strings in them.....

Nice! I gave one of these to a neighbor kid a few years ago. I forget how I wound up with it but it was a mess too. I figured it was junk he'd haul off for me.
14 year old kid had it running in about an hour and the little bastage rode it over to rub it in. Kids name was Hayden and he was a pretty cool kid. Redneck as coon dog and a long legacy at that, but I wish more kids were like him. My boy won't wear shoes with strings in them.
Ha ha, I understand that. I asked my daughter the other day why she got shoes with shoestring eyelets if she wasn't going to put strings in them. I also told her that I hope she got a discount since they forgot to provide the strings.

Ha ha, I understand that. I asked my daughter the other day why she got shoes with shoestring eyelets if she wasn't going to put strings in them. I also told her that I hope she got a discount since they forgot to provide the strings.
My daughter only wears pants that cost extra pre-ruined. I told her those pants couldn't even be patched and my mom would throw them away.

Back
Top Bottom