• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know any good vodka.?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
“High end” vodka is the biggest waste of money in all of booze. Vodka is intentionally made to be odorless and tasteless. You’d be hard pressed to distinguish an expensive one from a cheapie, especially when mixed like it is 99% of the time. Costco french vodka is 100% NOT Grey Goose, but Grey Goose is 95% Frenchy marketing fluff. I usually drink Kettle One or Stoli’s just out of habit, but don’t really care tbh.

“High end” vodka is the biggest waste of money in all of booze. Vodka is intentionally made to be odorless and tasteless. You’d be hard pressed to distinguish an expensive one from a cheapie, especially when mixed like it is 99% of the time. Costco french vodka is 100% NOT Grey Goose, but Grey Goose is 95% Frenchy marketing fluff. I usually drink Kettle One or Stoli’s just out of habit, but don’t really care tbh.
I don’t mix I drink straight from the bottom.

Nice but I’ve know just two types of people that drink vodka straight- college girls and Russians.
I’m not a college girl lol, and as of the Russian part idk I do have Northern Ireland in my blood. When mixing drinks it just doesn’t fell Wright has to be straight bottle for me.

I’m not a college girl lol, and as of the Russian part idk I do have Northern Ireland in my blood.

Can you honestly tell the difference between the vodkas you’ve tried? It’s nothing like whisky where taste and character come into play.

Can you honestly tell the difference between the vodkas you’ve tried? It’s nothing like whisky where taste and character come into play.
Honestly not a lot, some of the cheaper stuff has a little more burn to it. I don’t even like vodka when it’s already mixed in the bottle. Straight pure as I can find it at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom