• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone into RC vehicles?

I still love them. I built this around 1985. Been a a shelf queen for years.
20200424_144242.jpg

Tower Hobbies got a lot of money from me years ago... hmmmmm, wonder if they are still around. Perhaps I need to rekindle this hobby.

Me and my better both got one recently. I got the Traxxas Ultimate Slash 4x4 and she got the Traxxas Rustler 4x4. They guys will flat out run with the 3S batteries. We just bash them in the back yard and at ball fields or construction sites. We give them HELL so I spend a good bit of time fixing them, but they are nothing but toys for us. We have a fun time with them.
20200222_190652.jpg

I want to be, I want a Traxxas Revo but every time I think about getting on I think about a gun I could buy or parts for my real truck. LOL

Jeez, this thread was dead for a month and all the sudden exploded today lol. Does it go back to the top if someone replied to it or something so that others see the thread they may not have seen before?

Me and my better both got one recently. I got the Traxxas Ultimate Slash 4x4 and she got the Traxxas Rustler 4x4. They guys will flat out run with the 3S batteries. We just bash them in the back yard and at ball fields or construction sites. We give them HELL so I spend a good bit of time fixing them, but they are nothing but toys for us. We have a fun time with them. View attachment 2596038
RC can be some awfully expensive toys haha. The traxxas X-Maxx has been out of my grasp for years(at least more than I want to pay for RC truck at $1300 for full setup)

I still love them. I built this around 1985. Been a a shelf queen for years.
View attachment 2595954

Tamiya Wild Willys

You could probably get a decent price for that on Ebay.

I used to fly this raptor 90 in it's been parked for 12 years.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

I had a Thunder Tiger Raptor 90 back in the early 2000s. Very fun rig if you know how to tune the engine and track the blades. Very scary and irritating POS if you dont. lol The first time I "flew" it, I had the gyro upside down. After a few crash kits I finally got the hang of it.

I sold it and put the servos into a 1/6 JU87 Stuka with a Saito 120. Now THAT was a fun RC plane.

I just put down my Real Flight simulator, Always fun. I really need to either sell or start flying my ME109.
DSCN2645 (2).JPG

Back
Top Bottom