• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone into bourbon?

I love bourbon. And rye. And I've had a drink of almost all of them. What are some favs out there? If I could have one bourbon and only one bourbon for the rest of my life, it would hands down be William Larue Weller Antique. And OP, unbelievably sweet set up. I thought my little cabinet was impressive but dayum...

XXX Cabinet.jpg

I love bourbon. And rye. And I've had a drink of almost all of them. What are some favs out there? If I could have one bourbon and only one bourbon for the rest of my life, it would hands down be William Larue Weller Antique. And OP, unbelievably sweet set up. I thought my little cabinet was impressive but dayum...

View attachment 2914559

Nice collection!! I see quite a few that I sell!

That's an admirable collection you have. I didn't realized I needed a tasting room until now! I generally prefer scotch over bourbon, but I have a special affinity for Basil Hayden bourbon.

I figured I’d share my little collection. Over the past few years my journey with bourbon (....was that a fancy way of saying alcoholism?) has evolved and over last Christmas i decided to turn my storage room in my shop into a bourbon tasting room. With over 170 bottles in the bar my friends and I always have a few nice picks.

Let’s talk bourbon - cheers

The Bar:

View attachment 2886767 View attachment 2886768 View attachment 2886769 View attachment 2886770
What is this Witch craft?? How do you keep a bar stocked with bourbon? I'd drink myself into a coma if I bought that much liquor.

Back
Top Bottom