• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone interested in a group buy for lead for reloading

Still waiting from seller to see if they have any extra lead .Its in super demand right now and I got us on Q . They are good to deal with . They have either 100 percent lead or wheel weights which are already mixed for hard cast but you have to take the steel clips off when you melt the lead .He said they are fixing to be leadless so I am trying like crazy to get a deal together .Its worth doing you will have to pick up lead all together they load it in crates .

I have cast lead soldiers since the mid 1960's when I got my first lead casting outfit for Christmas. I quickly ran through the 10 pigs of lead that came with the set and was the terror of all the gas stations and their lead tire weight buckets.

I have been successful in buying lead pigs for quite a few years. The prices are cheap and a lot of lead can go into a flat rate priority box.

Most of my molds are World War I and II combat soldiers but I'm starting to branch out into Revolutionary soldiers and even some cannon and mortars. It's a fun hobby.

Sears quit selling lead casting stuff years ago when they thought it was a bad idea for young kids to be playing around with molten lead in their bedrooms and would have been shocked to see what happens when you toss molten lead in to water.

Back
Top Bottom