• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone HIRING?

You do know under Bidens reconstruction plan all business must at least display a HIRING sign ?
I have about 5 neice & Nephew's high school ages seeking jobs and following up on Applications. They can do 30 different business in a days time and calling back to inquire but those who Displayed HIRING never really Hire a single person. Yet long as they have a sign up it helps make Sleepy Joe look good and like America is better
My grand daughter applied online to a very prominent grocery store chain for a job. When she got through the application process they kicked it back saying that "the Social Security Number was already in use." After much calling to the chain, her mother tracked down that the number was being used by an employee in another store. It took a threat about calling INS, the govt., etc. that "the problem went away." My daughter was a bulldog in that regard - she wasn't gonna let it go. They pretty much had to hire her after that...Grand Daughter is still working there...

Outside of Anything to do with Food that pays atleast $15+ a hour
Know how to bartend? A dozen places in Eatonton/Greensboro hiring.

Try the Ritz in Greensboro or Reynolds lake Oconee. They have all sorts of maintenance, engineers, carpenters on staff.

My company in Buford is hiring. Great benefits, best health insurance I’ve had, 100% match 401k up to 5%. Starting pay is dependent on position and shift. PM me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom