• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone HIRING?

We make fused silica quartz for the fiber optic industries

My company in Buford is hiring. Great benefits, best health insurance I’ve had, 100% match 401k up to 5%. Starting pay is dependent on position and shift. PM me if interested.
I'd love to and sounds like a intriguing job / Career field but do they have any other Locations in Georgia, I am 2Hrs20min away from Buford. I'd lived to had this knowledge 4 months ago I lived in Buford off Lanier Pkwy

I'd love to and sounds like a intriguing job / Career field but do they have any other Locations in Georgia, I am 2Hrs20min away from Buford. I'd lived to had this knowledge 4 months ago I lived in Buford off Lanier Pkwy
We have a different division but it’s in Buford also.

Seems like every school system i see is looking for but drivers. Pay seems to be around the same $17-$24 hour. Plus it would have good benifits

Any luck?

You thought the career opportunities would be more plentiful in Sparta?

hopefully you can find something, I’ve been to Sparta a couple times and deer hunting camps seems to be the largest industry there .

although I have yet to see a county that wasn’t begging for school bus drivers

the good part of living in Sparta would be the low cost of living.

Back
Top Bottom