• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone here buy stocks?

this a buy?? lowest its ever been and i think it could turn around

View attachment 2533166
Looked at the 5 yr chart. A chart like that, I don't consider an investment. Its a gamble. I do gamble some. I am buying some beaten down oil. Below 40 a barrel, production will shut down. Supply will shrink. Oil prices should increase when the Saudi and Russia losses are realized.

Looked at the 5 yr chart. A chart like that, I don't consider an investment. Its a gamble. I do gamble some. I am buying some beaten down oil. Below 40 a barrel, production will shut down. Supply will shrink. Oil prices should increase when the Saudi and Russia losses are realized.

I would normally avoid individual stocks and narrow sector funds, but I am tempted to buy a little bit of the Vanguard energy fund (or ETF). It's cyclical and looks like a dog right now. This is probably not the bottom though and, eventually, it will be back up to a bloated peak again. Take my opinion for what it's worth, which is very little.

I would normally avoid individual stocks and narrow sector funds, but I am tempted to buy a little bit of the Vanguard energy fund (or ETF). It's cyclical and looks like a dog right now. This is probably not the bottom though and, eventually, it will be back up to a bloated peak again. Take my opinion for what it's worth, which is very little.

Agree until Russia and OPEC stop the price war... They are purposefully trying to bankrupt American and word oil... Go with Blue chips that have been beaten down and wait to see what happens at the market open tomorrow.

Reactions: GFB
The rise in ETFs and index fund investing is why some good companies are really cheap right now. These funds have good and bad but when sold, the baby gets thrown out with the bath water. Oil traded down to 26 a barrel bout 4 yrs ago and XOM traded down to bout 76. Oil has not hit that low yet but XOM went under 40. I think it is because of the index selling. These traders on T.V. wont touch oil right now because they dont look past a few months. Xom and Chevron are good companies with strong balance sheets but I would not chase them for yield. If the oil war drags on, dividends might be cut. I just think its worth a gamble as is Delta and Disney.. BRK.b is a core holding of mine and will be adding. Buffet has been criticized for under preforming and sitting on cash. You can bet he is picking up some bargains. This opinion is not endorsed by ODT, please consult your own financial advisor

Reactions: GFB
Webull is another up and coming zero commission trades app/site. I've had Robinhood and TD Ameritrade for awhile but I'm liking the Webull set up. Better charts and info than Robinhood has, but still free trades. You can't do options on it yet but for stocks it's great. Plus they're doing the free stocks if you sign up, another free stock if you fund your account, and 3 free stocks if you get somebody else to sign up...
S&W K and N frame.

I didn’t read through all the responses so I’m sorry if this is a repeat. I use an app called Stash. I can buy or sell as much as I want. Costs $1 per month.

I use stash for long term stocks its a $1 a month i deposit $25 each week from paycheck and last 3 yrs managed to invest all that and currently have $5600. I Trade stocks on Robinhood its an app where you deposit money and trade stock or you can also buy and hold long term. Robinhood trades are free, theres also a Webull app where its also free and free trades. If your interested let me know i can send you a link where we both get anywhere from $25 to $50 as a referral or free stocks. i can easily import all trades into turbotax or print out for tax professionals.

WEBULL

TRADES STOCK OR LONG TERM INVEST GIVES FREE SHARES TO BOTH OF US, HERES THE REFERRAL

https://act.webull.com/i/kmLQfpMDd9Te/dzt/wb_invitation_2020never

ROBINHOOD

FREE STOCK TRADES OR LONG TERM INVESTMENT GIVES US FREE SHARES FOR BOTH FOR REFERRAL

https://join.robinhood.com/radoslm2

STASH

I USE LONG TERM INVESTMENTS AND ETF. YOU CAN BUY FRACTIONS OF SHARES LIKE $5 OF AMAZON OR OTHER COMPANIES ONE OF MY FAVORITES AND USUALLY GIVES CASH TO BUY AS A REFERRAL

https://get.stashinvest.com/radoslax8bde

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS SHOOT ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Back
Top Bottom