• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone here buy stocks?

Robinhood really had a great impact though. Them and Tastytrade were doing commission free trades long before anyone else. Now, every major brokerage offers commission free trading. That’s truly awesome for seasoned investors, but potentially an absolute disaster for new traders.
buy opportunity

which ones you looking at??

buy opportunity

which ones you looking at??

Ended up buying CRSP and MU at $50. INMD at $30 and added more AAPL at $290. I plan to keep these long term.

Have the following on my watch list: CRM, COUP, RH, VZ, F, HD. Also keeping an eye on mary jane stocks as they are down over 80% in a short time.

kicking myself for not buying INO (coronavirus vaccine) at $3.65 last week but it was speculative anyhow. Closed over $8 today.

Ended up buying CRSP and MU at $50. INMD at $30 and added more AAPL at $290. I plan to keep these long term.

Have the following on my watch list: CRM, COUP, RH, VZ, F, HD. Also keeping an eye on mary jane stocks as they are down over 80% in a short time.

kicking myself for not buying INO (coronavirus vaccine) at $3.65 last week but it was speculative anyhow. Closed over $8 today.
hmmm nice

i dont know much about the tech stocks; was considering disney since it dropped low to 119 but i dont think their espn streaming is enough to rebound the hit their parks will take

why did you go with tech stocks? i dont know how best to research those

hmmm nice

i dont know much about the tech stocks; was considering disney since it dropped low to 119 but i dont think their espn streaming is enough to rebound the hit their parks will take

Look at barchart for solid data.. like google GE barchart if you wanted to learn about GE stock.

hmmm nice

Apple is said to begin launching 5G phones this year which should be great for stocks like MU, AMAT, and QCOM and others. Of course, some of that is already priced in but I’m banking on the next wave of less informed investors like you and me to jump into the 5G craze, hopefully this year.

this a buy?? lowest its ever been and i think it could turn around

452CA993-AC51-4223-8284-931877576D23.png

Back
Top Bottom