• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have experience suing Georgia Power in small claims court?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't grant permission for an entity to do whatever they want and leave the property in a state of disrepair.
I take it the work was down the side of the road then. They are not concerned with any final repairs until they have finished the entire job up and down the street. Usually by then the basketball sized clay clumps will be like concrete and the wheat straw will all be washed down the street after it rains.

I take it the work was down the side of the road then. They are not concerned with any final repairs until they have finished the entire job up and down the street. Usually by then the basketball sized clay clumps will be like concrete and the wheat straw will all be washed down the street after it rains.
No. The job is complete. One giant hole, then overfilled. Then the nitwits laid down two small pieces of sod. Red clay and huge clumps of dead (original) Bermuda grass everywhere in my yard. Typical white trash, ex-con work crew.

I talked to a lady today and she kinda had the same experience but with at&t and after she dealt with them awhile, they finally just asked her how much she thought the damages were worth. They wrote her a check just to stay out of court. I imagine ga power would be willing to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom