• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have an XDs 45 I could try out at Wild West Traders?

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Thinking about getting an XDs .45 and would like to put a few rounds through one before I bother with trying to find one.

If you can meet me at Wild West Traders I can give you a guest pass and you are free to shoot anything of mine that you'd like to try, or just shoot there for free for a bit. Or I could give you an ODT shirt if you want to just wait on me for 15 minutes or so while I choot it.

Currently I don't have much, the only things of real interest are a Glock 30S, a Glock 34 Gen 4, and a Ruger 22/45 Lite

Thanks!

I was just there. I will be back that way tomorrow I think. I can let you know if you are still looking by then.

Oh really, what time do you think you'll be around? I have to go to Canton and will be back around 2 or 3.

Big Woods Goods in Holly Springs(canton) has an XDS for rental. I can use a guest pass and free rental if you're interested. I've been wanting to put a few rounds through it but keep forgetting to bring extra ammo. They're also running a Memorial Day weekend sale starting Saturday on the stainless XDS for $559.99. Let me know.

If you find yourself around the Norcross area on Monday around lunch time, I'll be at Norcross Gun Club. You're more than welcome to shoot mine.

Back
Top Bottom