• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have a Sleep Number bed?

I purchased the special edition on Black Friday and we love it. Been sleeping on it for 1.5 years and will never go back. We opted for the king but not the split king. We have friends that have the split king and when one side goes up it pulls the others sheet. Never heard of that but we can use standard king sheets from anywhere they cannot. Get it in a sale and you will save a lot of money.

Very versatile if you like changing firmness. We
Ours is a split king with separate adjustable base for each side. Over $7k investment and I still wake up writhing back and leg pains. My wife loves it and swears by it. I sleep better than I did with the memory foam but not $7k worth.
Ours don't have the adjustable bases but its a king and I don't know when the dog jumps on the bed

We’ve had ours for 2 months now. Split king with each side adjustable. I had shoulder surgery in February and right hip replacement 3 years ago. My body always hurt after 2 hours in bed. No issues now. I regularly sleep 6 hours with no pain. 5K investment worth every penny for me.

We just purchased one for the exact same reason.....I like mine on the firmer side and she likes one softer. We have had it for about 6 weeks now. I'm not a 100% impressed especially when I consider the cost, but my wife loves it. I do have to say it is comfortable and when my wife turns or moves, it doesn't wake me up. Only real negative I noticed is that when there is a big difference in firmness between the right side and left - is that if you roll over toward the middle you notice something like a height difference between the sides. If the settings are about the same, you don't notice this because the mattresses are inflated about the same pressure. Just me 2 cents worth.......

PS: As another member stated, catch them at a sale. That's what we did.

Wife and I have the split king dual adjustable base model. We both love it. Doesn’t matter how nice a bed is when we are away from home we both can’t wait to get back to ours. I don’t have a set number for me as I constantly adjust my side based on need. That in itself makes it the perfect set up for my otherwise sleepless nights. I also bought their special pillow. Can’t sleep without it. It goes where I go.

Had mine since 2001. A queen size, it fits my girth and adjusts for my mass very well. I tear it all down and adjust the innerds once a year to keep them firmed/lined up and it still works like new.

loving my 2nd one, first one lasted over 15 years, you'll never look back, best back and total body support made and soft or firm, pish of a button. Mine even sends me a message to tell me my sleep score from last week, iffing I wanna know.

We have a King without the adjustable base. When we first got it I thought it was not firm enough, compared to the previous mattress. I set it at 100% firm but still tossed and turned like on the old mattress. Tried lowering it to around 70 and now I don't move around very much at all. Back and shoulder pain have gone away. I did have to get Sheex cooling sheets, and turn off the active pressure adjustment.

Very versatile if you like changing firmness. We
Ours is a split king with separate adjustable base for each side. Over $7k investment and I still wake up writhing back and leg pains. My wife loves it and swears by it. I sleep better than I did with the memory foam but not $7k worth.
Exactly the same with me.

Back
Top Bottom