• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have a run & gun schedule?

Idk. Maybe we ask if we can run the RBGC run and gun? I’ve never put on a match, but I’d be willing to help out or help run it.

That's a venture through rbgc you dont even want to try and do. The inner circle requires dick sucking. All governments are corrupt and rbgc is it's own government. If you understand what I am saying. Place is awesome to just be a member try and get involved and it turns I to a **** show.

That's a venture through rbgc you dont even want to try and do. The inner circle requires dick sucking. All governments are corrupt and rbgc is it's own government. If you understand what I am saying. Place is awesome to just be a member try and get involved and it turns I to a **** show.

We can ask. They can always say no.

We can ask. They can always say no.

You have to go before the board. You have to first get permission to go before the board. You need pre-planned out RO And ARO's the they all need to be certified in first aid and NRA satey training. You need to have a plan of how much it will cost to run it how many people will show up and you need to have a date that other ranges are not being used because they wont shut down the club for the event there is a reason it's always in a mo th with 5 weekends because no other smayches get scheduled.

It's a hassle but hell go for it i want to shoot it!

You have to go before the board. You have to first get permission to go before the board. You need pre-planned out RO And ARO's the they all need to be certified in first aid and NRA satey training. You need to have a plan of how much it will cost to run it how many people will show up and you need to have a date that other ranges are not being used because they wont shut down the club for the event there is a reason it's always in a mo th with 5 weekends because no other smayches get scheduled.

It's a hassle but hell go for it i want to shoot it!

Gotcha. I had no idea it was like that. I’ll pass on all that.

Yeah and to be a match director you have to be a member of the club for 5 years first.

It's an awesome place to shoot and compete but you just have to let others who are willing to play the games and go through the b.s. do the work lol never get into the politics of what you love is some advice I got when I read trying to start a venue there. They couldnt have been more right

I really didn’t have any idea about all that. The club is great. There are some things as a member I would like to see done that I’ve seen at other clubs. If they could update the website that would be a win. Geez how hard is it to make a WordPress site for the club. Would like to see a clubhouse of some sort. Would be cool if it had a restaurant open on the weekends, pro-shop, etc... lots of newer clubs have those.

Back
Top Bottom