• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have a run & gun schedule?

True but 300 bucks to get in! That could be the RNG fee plus hotel for 2 nights and fuel to get there and back. Which equals a mini vacation lol. I am ok dropping money for my shooting habit but 300 bucks for an entry fee seems pretty steep.
It is a steep barrier for entry, I recommend you volunteer 1 weekend (it will get you a free event entry).

I volunteered at the Meridian, MS event and I was blown away. It was truly an inspiring set of people pushing through some impressively exhausting challenges. I've significantly changed my workout routine to prepare for the May Tactical Games..... then all the gyms closed.

I'll see you guys at Ellis' RnG in 9 days! Stay limber and wash your hands!

It’s going to be very light attendance at Ellis’ event. Many of the folks canceled, myself included. My son was exposed at school before they closed them down. The school sent a letter about a week late, so we had to quarantine. He’s fine and I don’t think he got anything. Wife has something or other, but it’s very mild. That being said, we’re avoiding places and people for now.

Anything I've got going on would be in the fall right now, but depending on how packed the schedule gets once normal life resumes it may end up being 2021.

Unfortunately the RBGC event is cancelled in favor of the FAL match.

SmartSelect_20200426-075338_Facebook.jpg

Does interest in a FAL match really outweigh R&G?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

It's the only dedicated FAL match on this side of the Mississippi or at least it used to be. But I still a run n gun brings more money and participants.

He could have a win win and make an FAL only run and gun!

Back
Top Bottom