• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have a run & gun schedule?

I've been afraid to look. I have a torn trapezius muscle and can barely move my neck and I am working through Achilles tendonitis issues which is about a 12 week recovery. I am on a long slow road to recovery that I hope I can complete by end of March. Just now back up to 7 min of running. Ugh. All is know is the below:
Heartbreak in KY is 2/22
The Gun Run in NC, 5K is 4/4
I remember there being another March KY run last year and didn't Riverbend have two?
If you find any more in the Southeast let me know.
I am considering the Tactical Games this summer but I have to get considerably better to attempt that at this point.

The Rockcastle stuff is off for the spring, probably indefinitely.

I'm looking at a spot in AL for one possibly in May.

Riverbend is last weekend of August.

If you guys are on FB, there's a Run n Gun Discussion page that has some of this stuff.

If you guys are on FB, there's a Run n Gun Discussion page that has some of this stuff.
No Facebook so if you see something please let us know.

I'm in for May!

It sucks about rockcastle too! I hope we dont loose it for good

I signed up for the Gun Run in April. As Sean said, all the rockcastle stuff is done. The owners sold the property. At least we got to experience it for the last time.

I’m definitely planning on the match in May if it works out. After that, I have no idea if I’ll get to do anything else this year. My park should open in June hopefully.

I signed up for the Gun Run in April. As Sean said, all the rockcastle stuff is done. The owners sold the property. At least we got to experience it for the last time.

I’m definitely planning on the match in May if it works out. After that, I have no idea if I’ll get to do anything else this year. My park should open in June hopefully.
So that's it? Rockcastle is done? Man I sure hope not. I thought even after the sale things would continue on. If thats not the case I am sure glad I went to this last one.

So that's it? Rockcastle is done? Man I sure hope not. I thought even after the sale things would continue on. If thats not the case I am sure glad I went to this last one.

I have tried googling what's going on but it's all speculation. One party bought the property one party bought the lodge

Thegunrun crew who runs the ellerbe nc event posted a June 13th event at Clinton House Plantation, clinton SC.

As far as I can tell, yes, Rockcastle is pretty much kaput. A bat conservation group bought most of the land.

Back
Top Bottom