• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have a ‘reasonably’ priced Machine Gun they want to liquidate?

Not looking to go full retail, I can go see Ruben at Dealer NFA to get $7k Macs.
Just seeing if anyone here in Ga wants to sell to a another Georgian.

Macs, Uzi, M2’s... and such
Where are you seeing 7K Macs that Ruben is selling? 7.9K isn’t really 7K. If you’ve been looking you should have bought couple months ago. Stock market isn’t going up so some are putting into MGs. Following market versus MG market for years and you will see this. That actually raises market when guys take money from sticks & put on a mg or two, once market raises it sometimes goes in glut but really doesn’t come down much at all. Like guy stated little bit ago. There selling doubt your going to find a 6K gun maybe not a 7K gun. Guns in glut right now are more so belt feed, they didn’t climb as much as HK sears & M16s. Macs actually have increased a lot when you compare percentage of increase versus past value. The recent glut was several long time collectors died, it out bunch more guns on market. But that’s been phased out. If you see a deal you have to have cash to jump.

7k Mac11 on Ruben’s - see below.
100 Bullets... why are you lecturing me? Please stop or I will offer you a truck for the one you never traded. Tonka OK? (Go easy, I am just messing with ya... except about the lecture part).

Again... ladies and gentlemen- does anyone know someone who wants to sell their machine gun?

00BFD204-B849-4C7B-81CE-C0B28A5C41E6.png

7k Mac11 on Ruben’s - see below.
100 Bullets... why are you lecturing me? Please stop or I will offer you a truck for the one you never traded. Tonka OK? (Go easy, I am just messing with ya... except about the lecture part).

Again... ladies and gentlemen- does anyone know someone who wants to sell their machine gun?

View attachment 2723210
You could just buy a psa and and a coat hanger if this was a free country

I've been thinking of getting into the full- auto game, but wonder how many ranges allow full-auto and also nosey bastards trying to follow you home. For the RIGHT price Id definently buy one.

The public DNR ranges are a no go for full auto. Some ranges allow it, some don’t. Some who don’t allow it and have signs saying don’t allow it but if you talk to them and show your paperwork they’ve have let me shoot full auto. I’ve never had anyone attempt to follow me home after shooting.
For the right price I buy whole bunch of stuff that wouldn’t normally buy. If you can buy something that’s highly desirable for 70% if it’s value that’s easy to get rid of for 100% of its value and increases in value every year yeah I’d buy that

Back
Top Bottom