• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have a ‘reasonably’ priced Machine Gun they want to liquidate?

Looking for a private owner that wants to sell- and actually disclose what $ amount they are looking for. If Ruben or any other dealers buy your gun to sell it, they do not pay you what they sell it for, they mark it up. I am just looking to cut out the middleman. Guys selling full auto on here “are going full retail... never go full retail”. (Bonus points for the Bastardized movie reference) Or more and they are not selling - unless they are taking some in trade.

Back to the original post - So... does anyone know someone who is selling a machine gun?

I've always been concerned that if I buy privately and once he gets the cash that he gets sick or badly hurt in auto accident, moves away, commits a crime and his firearms are confiscated, goes to prison or maybe dies :noidea:

According to inflation calculator, if you had invested your $67+$200 in the S&P 500 Index 40 years ago and just let it sit then today you could buy 3 MAC's from Ruben :boink:

https://www.in2013dollars.com

If we had invested $267 in the S&P 500 index in 1980, our investment would be nominally worth approximately $21,805.35 in 2020.

40 years of full auto fun = PRICELESS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom