• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone had to deal with Ledger support? Missing crypto?

It’s ok. Shyte happens. The greatest feature of crypto is also its biggest danger. If it’s without paper trail, then you can’t get it back if it’s stolen.

Which is why I posted what I did. I have access to what my Litecoin wallet address is so I was able to verify what I had and that it didn't really go anywhere.

I don't know the details of your situation but it seems to harden the case for not leaving stuff on exchanges.

Which is why I posted what I did. I have access to what my Litecoin wallet address is so I was able to verify what I had and that it didn't really go anywhere.

I don't know the details of your situation but it seems to harden the case for not leaving stuff on exchanges.
I downloaded the wallet! Thx for the info!

Be mindful that there are fees involved when moving your crypto around. Just part of doing business. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the only ones that really sting. Everything else I have moved so far is pretty miniscule, especially XRP and XLM.

Be mindful that there are fees involved when moving your crypto around. Just part of doing business. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the only ones that really sting. Everything else I have moved so far is pretty miniscule, especially XRP and XLM.
What would you buy more of right now?
I’m loading up in Ethereum

Back
Top Bottom