• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone going to the Norcross gun show its awesome

dgr416

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
22   0
Reaction score
I am at the Norcross gun show its at 6624 Dawson Blvd below Jimmy Carter near the varsity .Its a very good show has 300 tables at it .Hope to see some of y'all !

tenor (3).gif

Seriously?? I was there around 2pm and everything was normal. Did it happen towards the end of the day?
Yeah, it was towards the end of the day. Happened right at the UnksGuns vendor table from what I saw. They were packing up their whole table when I was leaving. This is the second gun show I have been to where an ND happened. I heard a couple different stories, but from what I heard a customer brought a loaded gun to a gunsmith at that table and the gun fired after cutting the zip tie.

Yeah, it was towards the end of the day. Happened right at the UnksGuns vendor table from what I saw. They were packing up their whole table when I was leaving. This is the second gun show I have been to where an ND happened. I heard a couple different stories, but from what I heard a customer brought a loaded gun to a gunsmith at that table and the gun fired after cutting the zip tie.
100% disbelieve that. The gun would have been cleared by the door when the zip tie was placed on it. The nitwit had to, HAD TO load it somehow in order for it to fire.

Back
Top Bottom