• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone going to the Norcross gun show its awesome

There are gun owners among us, even 2A gun rights activists, who think that it's OK to disregard "unconstitutional" restrictions, and that they have a "right" to carry 24/7 anywhere they go.
They might CUT OFF THE CABLE_TIE and re-load their gun after they get through the security checkpoint. They might step into the bathroom and make their gun "hot" again.
Because, you know, "muh rights" and "my safety" and "I'm a sheepdog."

But, I don't know if any such scofflaw was involved in this Negligent Discharge incident.

I would say it's more likely that when the guys up front cleared the gun that the round wasn't caught on the extractor and they didn't notice before weaving a zip-tie though the ejection port/magazine well.

LOL @ the "door guy musta missed the round in the chamber" crowd.

Yeah, right. The guy who gets paid to check and clear the chambers and mags of THOUSANDS of guns coming into the show is the reason this happened. It couldn't possibly be the 68 I.Q. gun toter or the 72 I.Q. gun dealer who DISCHARGED A ****ING LIVE ROUND FROM A GUN BY PULLING A TRIGER ON A GUN NEITHER HAD BOTHERED TO CHECK THE CHAMBER OF!

Un****ing believable.

tenor (1).gif

LOL @ the "door guy musta missed the round in the chamber" crowd.

Yeah, right. The guy who gets paid to check and clear the chambers and mags of THOUSANDS of guns coming into the show is the reason this happened. It couldn't possibly be the 68 I.Q. gun toter or the 72 I.Q. gun dealer who DISCHARGED A ****ING LIVE ROUND FROM A GUN BY PULLING A TRIGER ON A GUN NEITHER HAD BOTHERED TO CHECK THE CHAMBER OF!

Un****ing believable.
I wasn't saying guy who pulled the trigger is blameless or not a dumbass, but guy up front missing a round is more likely than GAgunLAWbooklet GAgunLAWbooklet 's theory of guy loading up his gun after it being zip tied at the front.

Back
Top Bottom