• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

anyone go to the prepper show?

Is it a good enough show for a 3 hours plus round trip driving time?

I might be in the minority here but I would say yes as I like to attend and see different things from different vendors. To me the expo show is one of the better shows to attend just because it's a pretty big place and has lots to look at. This one in particular was not as busy regarding the crowds and didn't have the normal amount of vendors as usual but it was still big enough to be held at the location. If you plan on coming I would definitely recommend getting there earlier as some vendors choose to pack up early on Sundays. Hope this info helps.

Maybe. I'd steer clear of using I-285 East - West at the exit. We took Moreland around and came down from the North on Jonesboro Rd.

Traffic was a nightmare.

Correct. They were repaving when I came down 285 east from the Tucker area. Coming through Atlanta via 20 or 285 on the southside might be quicker if your coming from the Westside.

Do NOT take 285 past I-20 headed south. Lots of construction and extreme backups!

Use the RK coupon from their site to save $2.

I saw plenty of trading, selling, bartering, and dickering going on today. Just like most shows these days it was ODT pricing +.

I agree it was 2/3:gun related.

I plan to go back tomorrow.....but this time exit when Waze app tells me to.

thanks for the info. i know some of the prepper shows dont allow trades. just did not want to walk up,then get sent back to the truck for everyone to see.
maybe i can find a home for the glock and get started on the Jericho..
Bob

We just need to trade that 'ole glock for my sparkling Rami.

Back
Top Bottom