• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone from or k ow a lot about the greater Asheville, Nc area

jastricker

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
192   0
Reaction score
i am looking to move Asheville and I was wondering if they have any weird gun laws. I would like my kids to go to a school that is outside of the city as I want a couple acres and relatively small house for around 200k. I would like a good school with that is diverse, as that helps with kids brain development. Any hints, ideas, or any information is greatly appreciated.

Born and raised in North Buncombe County. Like op said, Asheville itself has gone lib. Still good folk in the hills. It's been 30 years since then so no idea what the ordinances are like now.

Beautiful place, for certain.

I am trying to stay out of the city since I want some land and I have always been a country mouse. I know there is a huge art scene in the city which part of the reason for the move as my daughter is a great artist at 8(and I still suck bad bad a 41 lol). I just want a diverse rural mountain area, and I have lived here all my life. I am getting a a divorce and the kids because my soon to be exwife is a real piece of work. So, I want to get the F out of dodge but similar surroundings

i am looking to move Asheville and I was wondering if they have any weird gun laws. I would like my kids to go to a school that is outside of the city as I want a couple acres and relatively small house for around 200k. I would like a good school with that is diverse, as that helps with kids brain development. Any hints, ideas, or any information is greatly appreciated.
If you want diverse, you'll find it there. But a house and acreage for $200k? Could be tough.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom