• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone feeling the need to put up food more the usual?

Ok so I am not alone on this.

Anyone know why we are stocking up on supplies? I just have a gut feeling even over my pepper habits. I can't nail it down. Maybe just subconscious thing from all that has happen this year????
Well, the current state of our country is about to reach a boiling point.
A) extreme anger from further separation of upper class from middle and lower class
B) the pandemic (quarantine and job losses)
C) racial tensions
D) further political separation and extremism
E) environment being ruined (man made and natural

Just my two cents.....

We have been stocking up last four years can goods dried beans, rice, dried fruit! Kroger has tuna 50 cents can this week so we'll be adding another 48 cans to our stock! Dried milk and flour, oatmeal and corn meal salt pepper and other seasonings! Afraid it's going hit the fan sooner than later!
It’s hitting MUCH sooner than people realize. We’re in SHTF Lite already in my opinion. Awesome stocks!

Check ! You gotta keep the fam fed....even if it is only you...or you n her (as it is with us now) .
My ole lady has been on OT these last couple of years..... every bed has canned foods under it, every corner, nook & cranny is stuffed with much needed supplies.
Remember to rotate stock ! :):):):):hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

This was last night. It's going to get a lot worse.
20200923_205344.jpg

I should do a lot more.

Hillary has called for Biden not to concede the election at any point regardless. Trump's press secretary basically said the same thing yesterday at the press conference when you read between the double-speak.

Our fragile democracy has always relied on the peaceful transfer of power. With how polarized our society has become if the election is anything other than a Trump landslide we could be in for some difficult times.

The shortages won't be due to supply chain interruptions but rather the public's panic. Honestly I don't see interruptions in the utilities. I see spot shortages across the board - like Covid toilet paper on steroids. You will probably see lines at the stores waiting for the delivery trucks to arrive and you can almost guarantee some kind of rationing by the stores ( I don't think the government will be in any kind of condition to organize rationing but who knows?).

But we'll get through this one way or the other. Hopefully it never happens. If it does I hope everyone is prepared!

Back
Top Bottom