• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone feeling the need to put up food more the usual?

I feel like the have nots will be hungry enough to try to get yours. Think of walking Dead where the zombies are trying to get in to the normals. Anything was used to block windows and door. Real burglar bars are pretty expensive. With so many windows I looked for an alternative. At a big box farm store there were 8ft livestock panels. Cut to fit windows they aren't stylish but serve the purpose. They won't stop determined zombie but will slow them down enough to defend the window with a shotgun. You can figure a way to fasten then. I used short pieces of plumbing hanger strap.

I feel like the have nots will be hungry enough to try to get yours. Think of walking Dead where the zombies are trying to get in to the normals. Anything was used to block windows and door. Real burglar bars are pretty expensive. With so many windows I looked for an alternative. At a big box farm store there were 8ft livestock panels. Cut to fit windows they aren't stylish but serve the purpose. They won't stop determined zombie but will slow them down enough to defend the window with a shotgun. You can figure a way to fasten then. I used short pieces of plumbing hanger strap.
I agree.
I’m not worried about hoardes of anarchist types like I am of unprepared neighbors that are suddenly starving and realize I have things they don’t.
I’m just hoping my liberal relatives, who for years told me how crazy I was for hating on the Clintons, Kerry, Obama, Carter, Pelosi and the rest of the slime sucking democrats, come knocking at my door asking for food and protection.
The perfect karma moment will be slamming the door in their face and telling them to eff off.

Back
Top Bottom