• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone feeling the need to put up food more the usual?

Where to get food storage buckets locally?

I’m thinking the globalists are waiting for corona to make as many people sick or die as possible before they start their complete takeover as there will be a mass decline in fighting aged, liberty seekers.

Where to get food storage buckets locally?

I’m thinking the globalists are waiting for corona to make as many people sick or die as possible before they start their complete takeover as there will be a mass decline in fighting aged, liberty seekers.

I ordered a few from Uline. Price was about same as Home Depot for a thicker bucket. Delivered to my door.

Instead of buying up stuff like MREs and Rice, why not buy canned goods that you would eat anyway and put together a rotation of the cans so you actually eat the food? That's how the wife and I are doing it. While you are at it, you can can you own food and you don't even have to grow it yourself. I have canned pintos from dried sam's club pintos for example. It makes actually eating your food convenient. Other examples we have and consume regularly is canned potatoes from the farmers market. 100lbs of potatoes only cost $24 and we eat a jar every week or so. It did take a little effort to can them, but it's not that bad. We also bought and dehydrated as couple of cases of apples from the farmers market. My in-laws also have a bunch of food, but it is buckets of emergency rations that will most likely just be thrown away at some point.

Back
Top Bottom