• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone familiar with BG products

When the sales rep trains you, you team will get pizza! After hours Traing. Incentives to sell it. I had jackets hats and cash. It works, I’ve used wynns also. Spiffs for selling it to customers. Plus in training I always let them use my car to teach you how to use their equipment.

15 years ago I did the three part treatment to my truck. They mixed two and metered it through the intake. The last went in the tank.
It made a noticeable improvement.
I should try it again.

Their brake pad treatment stuff works, idk why, but it does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m glad to get some positive feedback. My boss put their products in. So far they seem to be well accepted. I’m sure there are products we will find that we like and serve our customers and some that we don’t. I appreciate their paying the service writer and the tech but I load a customer just for a spiff. I’ll only add the services I feel like the customer needs and that I will have to figure out as we go.

The brake treatment is interesting. I’ve never seen a product that is applied directly to the friction material.

I’m glad to get some positive feedback. My boss put their products in. So far they seem to be well accepted. I’m sure there are products we will find that we like and serve our customers and some that we don’t. I appreciate their paying the service writer and the tech but I load a customer just for a spiff. I’ll only add the services I feel like the customer needs and that I will have to figure out as we go.

The brake treatment is interesting. I’ve never seen a product that is applied directly to the friction material.

Their stuff seems to work and be more professional based. You don’t need it in stores. The brake stuff is very strange and it’ll be sad when I run out. I use it on all my personal vehicles and when I ran it as a tech on stuff. A few times I solved a brake squeal on new brakes by just applying that and it went away. the person never came back either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom